What is the mechanism for
getting Q+NOS products endorsed by VETAC?
Following the RNDC
submission of the development project outputs (Q+NOS products), the steps below
1. A specialized committee at NQA reviews the submitted documents and files as
per NQA procedures. This step aims to:
- Ensure that the RNDC complied with Q+NOS development criteria and conditions, especially in providing evidence for proving the participation of representatives\experts at the national level.
- Ensure that all required documents of the occupational profile, functional analysis, NOS and national qualification(s) are available.
- Ensure that all data in the submitted documents are correct and accurate.
2. In case of having
comments on the submitted documents, the developer is notified to take action.
In case of no comments, the specialized committee prepares a report to TVET
Director, with recommendation for endorsement.
3. The TVET Director presents the report to VETAC for consideration.
In case of approval, a resolution is issued and circulated to awarding bodies
and the developing party.